Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm still here

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've just been busy with day-to-day life. Today was the first day back at ikebana, though, so I had to post a picture of my latest creation.


I'm glad classes are back on, because my apartment just feels gloomy without flowers on top of the TV. Today was another day of freestyle, but next week I get to try my hand at one of the formal Japanese styles (I forgot what it's name was, though Sensei told me before I left). I'm definitely looking forward to it, even though it'll have lots of rules and restrictions.

Also, I promise a significant update this Sunday or Monday. I won't say what I'm doing, since that would ruin the surprise, but if all goes well (and my batteries don't die on me again) I should have a bunch of great pictures to post.

Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment