Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some more food

I haven't done a food post in a while, so here's a short one.

This is motsunabe. I ate it at a restaurant, and evidently it's a specialty of my prefecture. Basically, the server brings out a mini-stove for the table and sets out that big bowl of vegetables and meat. Then he/she pours in the soup and turns on the stove. Once it's ready, the people at the table serve themselves. Then, once they've finished all the meat and veggies, the server returns and pours noodles into the bowl. They're cooked until they soak up the sauce and then eaten. (I am making myself hungry here.) The meat was a bit too...chewy for my tastes, but otherwise it was delicious.

Let's see...what other food pictures do I have? Aha.


This is green tea ice cream. It is delicious. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment