Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kyoto Schedule

My Kyoto trip is this weekend, so I wanted to go over what'll happen blog-wise.

I leave on Friday and return Monday (and this is Japan time, so those days come sooner). Since I'm staying in a hostel, I won't be bringing my laptop because I can't exactly leave it in the room safely. But the hostel has computer internet service, so time-permitting I will try to post some descriptions of what I've been up to. I won't be able to upload pictures, though, so after I return I'll make more posts and just photo-dump.

Also, if you look at my link list on the top right, you'll see a link to Jamie's blog. She's my travel/exploring/adventure! partner for the weekend and might make some cool posts too.

It's going to rain Saturday, but otherwise the weather forecast for the trip is great: sunny skies and temperatures that peak into the sixties. (Have I mentioned how freezing it's been here lately?)

Onward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment