Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Some pictures

Today I took my camera up to my little school in the mountains along with batteries that were not dead. I took two pictures as I was walking from school to the bus stop, and then one of my coworkers drove by and offered me a ride to my apartment since she was going in that direction. (She actually might be the principal of the school; I'm not sure.) So I only got two pictures, and they're not very good, but I figure I'll post them anyway, since I haven't put up a lot of new content recently.

The mountains close to the school are actually...pretty small when you get up close. You can see a couple trees here with leaves that have turned red. I'm told this area is really pretty come full-blown autumn.

The steps leading up to the school. Not the best shot, sorry.

I promise I'll take more, better pictures later. Until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment