Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some Shinjuku Pictures


Today was more of the orientation, and one of the sessions took me to the 43rd floor of the hotel, so I thought I'd post some pictures of the view. This is Shinjuku district of Tokyo. I actually took these pictures out the bathroom window. It was huge.


Tonight I'm going to an izakaya with some JETs working in my same prefecture. An izakaya is a restaurant with basically all you can eat and drink for two hours. I'm sure I'll get some nice pictures of both the izakaya and Shinjuku at night, but I'll probably be too tired to post them until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I fly out to my prefecture, meet my future coworkers, and get to my apartment--so lots of exciting stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, is that what that's called? I think I went to a place themed like a Japanese izakaya in Beijing.

    ReplyDelete