Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Apartment

So I promised I would post pictures of my apartment, and here they are:

This is the genkan, or entryway, where you take off your shoes before entering the house. (Note my shoes ;)

And here is a picture of my kitchen. Be prepared to be amazed at my Japanese cooking skills when I return to America, because I cook myself dinner all the time here.


And this is my bedroom. The floor is tatami, and the door you see there leads into the spare room. I was standing in front of the closet when I took this, so you can't see that.
And this is the spare bedroom, aka the place I hang my laundry to dry. (Note laundry)

And finally this is the living room.

It's a very nice apartment, and I like it a lot. And I promise to clear out the wet laundry if anyone comes to visit and stays in the spare room.

1 comment:

  1. Nice apartment. Tell me what island and what town you are in again. I want to look it up. Love you, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete