Thursday, December 16, 2010

December flowers

I haven't posted any ikebana pictures for a while, so here are my arrangements for the past three weeks:

When Sensei fixed this one, on top of adding and moving flowers she rotated the whole thing a good forty-five degrees. It looks much better now.

I like this one because of the Christmas colors. I made it two weeks ago, but it's still alive and well. Which is unusual, because usually in winter having the heat on in my apartment makes my flowers die pretty fast.


This is one is special because it's made with preserved flowers--and it cost a lot more, too. ;) It'll last, though, so it's worth it. Believe it or not, I was not intending this one to have a Christmas theme. It just ended up that way the more stuff I added to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment